martedì, settembre 25, 2007

Happy

I'm very happy today, i don't know why, but i'm happy :P
Now i go to take a dvd for my new videocamera that my dad have gift to me for my birthday,
becouse he have taked 2 DVD +RW and my cam support only -R or -RW DVD.
It's not a problem, but yesterday in a shop a singole DVD-R was at 9€ !!! it's creazy !
I hope to take a DVD for 3-4€ ... it's just a DVD, shit !
However i don't know why I have wrote this in english, becouse i don't know English, and
without help certantly i have done a milion errors .. :P

P.S. This happening when someone learn the english only playing to World of Warcraft ^_^

1 commento:

Morello ha detto...

happy,shallalala,it's so nice to be happy,shallalala,it's so nice to be happy,shallalala,everybody feel so happy....

bè ci saranno pure errori ma si capisce che vuoi dire....